If you have purchased an unlocked iPhone and need to unlock your device with a Smart SIM Card please follow the instructions below.
1. Connect iPhone to WiFi and insert Smart SIM into the iPhone SIM tray.
2. If the phone is locked an activation screen will pop up and you will get "SIM Not Supported" message.
3. Press the home button, if your iPhone has one, and open the "Emergency Call". If you have the iPhone X or newer hold the power button to make the emergency menu appear.
4. Dial this EXACTLY including the star (*) and pound (#) symbols... *5005*7672*89014104279202595922#
5. You will receive a "Service Update Successful" message.
6. Remove the Smart SIM, wait 10 seconds, then reinsert the Smart SIM.
7. Go through the activation screens again. This time the phone will unlock and take you back to your home screen. The iPhone is now unlocked and you may insert your own carrier SIM card.