Here are some common symptoms of a bad LCD:
- Phone will make noises but not light up
- Phone will vibrate when put on charger but not light up
- Appearance of "cracks" underneath the glass
If you believe your LCD is bad, try these fixes:
- Remove the battery and re-insert it
- If possible, factory reset the device using the hardware buttons. This reset is done differently for different phones but is usually pretty easy to find out by doing a quick google search
If these suggestions do not solve your LCD issue, please scroll down and "Submit a Ticket" to our Customer Support team.