What You Need:
1. Boost Mobile or Sprint branded cell phone.
note: Not all Sprint cell phone models are eligible to be activated on Boost Mobile.
2. Boost Mobile SIM card. If you need help ordering a Boost Mobile SIM for free CLICK HERE.
3. Your Boost Mobile phone number and four digit pin number.
note: If you are new to Boost you will receive your pin number when signing up for service.
4. The serial number of your phone. This is the IMEI, MEID, or DEC number. For phones with removable batteries this number is underneath the battery. The serial number can also be found in the settings of the phone, on the back cover, or on the SIM card tray for some models.
Let's Get Activated:
1. Check that your phone is eligible to be activated by entering the IMEI/MEID/DEC on Boost's "Bring Your Own Phone" tool by CLICKING HERE.
2. If the site says "Great News" that means the phone is eligible. If the site says "Bummer" or some other error message please send us a message through eBay or "Submit a Ticket" in our Help Center with the IMEI/MEID/DEC of the phone and we can assist.
3. If your phone is eligible follow the instructions on the Boost Activation Page to complete your activation. If you are a New Customer select "I am a new customer and want to use my OWN DEVICE with a Boost mobile SIM". If you are a Current Customer select I am a current customer and want to swap devices".
Access the Boost Activation Page by CLICKING HERE.
note: DO NOT select " I am a New Customer and want to activate my Boost Mobile device". This selection is for phones purchased directly from Boost Mobile.
4. After giving the IMEI/MEID/DEC you will be asked for a SIM card number or "ICCID". The screen will show you a SIM card number (ICCID) that is "associated with your phone". THIS IS NOT THE CORRECT SIM CARD NUMBER. Either erase this number or click where the page tells you to click if this is not the number that matches the SIM card we or Boost Mobile provided.
Please Note: Some phones like the Note 2 and Galaxy S3 have imbedded SIM cards and the number shown on the activation page will be the correct ICCID. We do not provide SIM cards for those model phones since the SIM card is already pre-installed.
5. Follow the instructions on the Boost Activation Page to complete activation of your phone.