Please review the common charging issues below to see if your problem is listed. If so, attempt the fixes listed below to try and resolve your issue.
Here are some common charging issues:
- Device is charging very slowly
- Device is not charging at all
- Device will "disconnect" from charger with slightest touch or on its own
- Device will not turbo charge (for compatible models)
If you believe you are having charging issues, try these fixes:
- Try a different charging block and charging cable.
- Check for debris in the charging port. Shine a light and look inside the port to see if it is dirty or contains debris.
- Attempt to blow out the port by blowing hard into the port or by using compressed air.
- For iPhones, attempt to scrape out the back wall of the charge port with a toothpick or small solid object.
- For Android use a small needle to scrape around the port being careful not to bend the charging pins.
If these suggestions do not solve your charging issues, please scroll down and "Submit a Ticket" to our Customer Support team.