You bought an awesome phone with tons of great features, but cannot enjoy them because it won't charge. No worries, allow us to help you! Please review the common charging issues below to see if your problem is listed. If so, attempt the fixes listed below to try and resolve your issue. If you are still having charging problems please contact us by scrolling down and clicking "Submit Ticket" below.
Here are some common charging issues:
- Phone is charging very slowly
- Phone is not charging at all
- Phone will "disconnect" from charger with slightest touch or on its own
- Phone will not turbo charge (for compatible models)
If you believe you are having charging issues, try these fixes:
- Make sure your charger is working by attempting another charger. Make sure to try a different charging block and charging cable.
- Check for debris in the charging port. Shine a light and look inside the port to see if it is dirty or contains debris.
- Attempt to blow out the port by blowing hard into the port or by using compressed air.
- For iPhones, attempt to scrape out the back wall of the charge port with a toothpick or small solid object.
- For Android use a small needle to scrape around the port being careful not to bend the charging pins.
If these suggestions do not solve your charging issues, please scroll down and "Submit a Ticket" to our Customer Support team.