You bought your phone to take pictures right? Now you can't. That's frustrating! Don't worry we are here to help! Please review the common camera issues below to see if your problem is listed. If so, attempt the fixes listed below to try and resolve your issue. If you are still having problems with your phone's camera please contact us by scrolling down and clicking "Submit Ticket" below.
Here are some common issues with cameras.
- Camera app is frozen or slow
- Camera shows black screen
- Flash does not work
- Camera is blurry and will not focus
- Phone displays "Camera has stopped working" error
- Camera shows spots or discoloration in photos
- Camera makes loud noises or vibrates while focusing
Try these fixes if you are having any of these issues.
- Remove your case if you are using one
- Restart your phone
- Make sure that the camera lens is clean
- Inspect camera lens for physical damage and/or cracks
- Switch between the front and rear facing cameras
- Close apps that are currently using the camera
- Remove third party camera apps
- Make sure your phone is running on the latest software version
- Attempt a soft reset of your phone
- Clear the cache of your camera
If these suggestions do not solve your camera issues please scroll down and "Submit a Ticket" to our Customer Support team.